We just might skip green beer this year and swap in these instagram-worthy St. Patrick’s Day-inspired Lucky Charm’s ice cream sandwiches from South Orange County Moms! Don’t have Lucky Charms? Use any colorful cereal you’ve stocked up on!
- Sugar Cookie – Cookie Dough (you can certainly make sugar cookies from scratch. I saved a couple steps by using Pillsbury ready made sugar cookie dough).
- Green Food Coloring
- Lucky Charms
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Put the pre-made sugar cookie dough in a bowl and add green food coloring. Add as much food coloring as you need, until the whole batch is green.
- Cook the sugar cookies per the instructions on the wrapper.
- Let the cookies cool.
- Take some slightly soft vanilla ice cream and scoop it on to the bottom side of one cookie.
- Place another cookie on top and then take the lucky charms and place them in the ice cream around the entire edge of the cookie
Recipe c/o our sister site South Orange County Moms Network